Monday, April 6, 2015

Here I stand

I knew for a long time that if I were to write a book or to start a blog what I would call it.  It was an easy way to explain my life.  I feel that my life has been filled with promises that were broken by everyone I know and love.  It turns out, that the poem I posted this morning is where I thought of broken promises.  Based off of the date that I wrote on the original, I can guess who it was actually about, but I am not 100% sure. Even though I have grown more than I can ever imagine with my life, I know that I am stronger for the heartache in my life and through those broken promises came unspoken dreams. But I am done keeping secrets, I am going to share them with anyone who will listen. Welcome to the inside of my head, I sincerely apologize for it.  Or maybe I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment